Tuesday 18 December 2012

Harry Potter: a real life Lumos!


-Dumbledore
Struggles. Difficult times. We all have and go through them. Too much stress. Illness. Exams. Work.  Friends. Family. People in general. Sometimes things are just a little too much. What to do? Who to turn to?

Harry Potter. The books, the films, the fandom, anything!

The whole "my HP books are my Portkeys to Hogwarts" thing couldn't be more true. There's nothing better than reading/watching Harry Potter after a long day at Muggle school, surrounded by people who are complete idiots or just worse than Umbridge. Of course, you have the normal and nice people as well, but you have to admit, the "people worse than Umbridge thing" sounds better for this article blog thingy. Obviously.

I don't know about you guys but whenever I feel down, which of course happens to anybody, I just pick up my Harry Potter book and read. That's all. It's a life saver. Your own Lumos! Like eating some chocolate after an attack of a Dementor!  Remember that.

And of course, think about the wonderful quote above. Inspiring, right? Right?! Yes!

Nox!





No comments:

Post a Comment