Saturday 9 March 2013

Worst fanfictions ever?

Ah, yes. Worst fanfics ever. My favourite topic to discuss.

Also the topic I despise the most, but whatever.

I am going on a journey to the center of the.. fanfiction database.. to find the worst, most disgusting and most disturbing Harry Potter fanfictions ever! Isn't that just awesome? (rhetorical question, don't answer it.)

I'll be making a list for you, so you can enjoy the beauty of these crazy ships. Making this list won't be easy, nor will it be fun.. Okay, it will be fun. Sometimes. But I do require your help, Potterheads.

So, do the following quiz and find out if you're useful to me!
1. Do you like Harry Potter?
2. Do you like reading (fanfictions)?
3. Are you not easily mentally scarred?
4. Are you able to write normal sentences in English?

If you answered the above with "yes" and you feel like doing something "useful", then: WELCOME TO THE TEAM OF CRAZY FANFICTION READERS!

Go and find the craziest stories, read them, send me the link, give me your opinion and together we shall make the best, aka worst, list ever! You could also just send me a link of a story, via my twitter account or here, as a comment.

Some ships to get you started:
Hermione/Sorting Hat (ew ew ew)
Hogwarts/Giant Squid (erm...)
Umbridge.. with anyone, really
etc.

So, I hope you join. That'd be great!

PS: The worst fic I ever read was Snape.. with 4 other.. friends. You might find that one, and if you do: I'm so sorry. Stay strong.

And don't go looking for it..
You're looking for it already, aren't you..?
May Godric have mercy on your soul.

9 comments:

  1. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6200297/1/My-Immortal
    I think this one goes without saying, the infamous My Immortal by Tara.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the link, the story is absolutely dreadful. That's perfect!

      Delete
  2. I just sent you an image on Twitter containing perhaps the worst fanfiction in the history of fandom. I can't find the link- someone sent me the picture about 18 months ago. But please read it. It's fantastically terrible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't see your picture. :/ If Twitter isn't working you could mail it to hpmemes@gmail.com! I'm extremely curious!!

      Delete
  3. http://m.fanfiction.net/search.php?type=story&ready=1&keywords=Snape+nose+rabbit snape's nose eaten by a rabbit, need I say more.
    http://m.fanfiction.net/search.php?type=story&keywords=Severus+Snape+professor+and+lover&genreid=0&subgenreid=0&characterid=0&subcharacterid=0&words=0&ready=1&categoryid=0&match=title&sort=0&pcategoryid=0&categoryid=0&genreid=0&censorid=0&words=0 and the most disturbing of all time
    From your twitter follower, @Charlie_Eley_Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHA. Yup, this one was already on the list. I completely agree with you, it's the worst thing ever!

      Delete
    2. I have another one http://m.fanfiction.net/r/5489535/ read with caution!

      Delete
    3. .... what the... My eyes..

      But t's perfect for the list! Thanks.

      Delete
  4. Not sure if this has already been said as I haven't followed the links (I fear for my sanity if I do.) So, here's one: http://www.toplessrobot.com/2009/11/fan_fiction_friday_draco_and_lucius_malfoy_in_squi.php
    I know it's commented on by the article, but I think it's been deleted everywhere else (as it should.)

    ReplyDelete